ROUSH Performance, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams Automotive Paints teamed up to produce an amazing 700 horsepower ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang with a custom paint scheme.
“This awesome Mustang features the hefty Ford Racing Aluminator Engine in concert with the ROUSH Phase 3 Supercharger Kit. This durable powertrain produces 700 horsepower and over 585 ft-lbs of torque. We are excited to announce that this engine package will be available as a ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang powertrain upgrade for our 2014 model year Mustangs,”says Tim Wheeler, VP Sales and Marketing at ROUSH Performance. “Our customer base has been hungry for a forged block configuration powered by our best ROUSH supercharger…and we think this engine package will blow away everyone’s expectations.”
The ROUSH Performance vehicle packages remain in place for the 2014 model year with the ROUSH Stage 1, Stage 2 or Stage 3 packages. ROUSH recently announced their line-up of Phased supercharger kits to provide consumers a choice when adding power to their Stage 3 Mustang.
“The ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang equipped with the 700 horsepower ROUSH Phase 3 Supercharger Kit and the Ford Racing Aluminator Engine represents the most powerful Mustang that ROUSH has ever produced,” adds Wheeler.
This SEMA Roush Stage 3 Mustang displays a custom paint scheme by Sherwin-Williams Automotive Paints. The Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime will turn a lot of heads during SEMA this week. ROUSH Performance Mustang and F150 Truck customers will also have the opportunity to upgrade with a custom Sherwin-Williams Paint Scheme beginning in early 2103 for their new vehicle. Look for more details and pricing from ROUSH Performance very soon.
This is a 2013 Mustang GT transformed into a ROUSH Stage 3 performance vehicle that is showcasing the 700HP Phase 3 ROUSHcharger Kit, as well as a variety of other retail part enhancements available from ROUSH Performance:
2013 ROUSH Stage 3 SEMA Mustang Build Specs:
- ROUSH 5.0 Phase 3 supercharger – 700HP and 585 lb-ft of torque
- Sherwin-Williams “Planet Color” custom Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme
- Ford Racing Aluminator Motor showcasing forged internals allows ROUSH to dial-up the horsepower
- Ford Racing X-Brace painted to match the exterior body colors
- ROUSH 20” five spoke wheels painted in metallic black
- Cooper Tires 20” RS3 tires
- ESCORT Radar – Smart Mirror, Passport 9500ci, and Smart Cord
- Eaton Truetrac locking rear differential
- Recaro custom seats embroidered with the ROUSH Phase 3 logos
ROUSH Stage 3 Parts
- ROUSH’s R6 Aerobody kit
- ROUSH Performance Exhaust
- Hood Scoop
- Quarter Window Louvers
- ROUSH Suspension Kit with Wheel Hop Reduction Kit
- Extreme Lowering Springs
- ROUSH 6 Piston Brake System custom painted
- LED Boost Gauge
- Exclusive ROUSH Vent Pod
- ROUSH Shifter Ball
- Illuminated Sill Plates
- Billet Performance Pedals
- Stage 3 Interior Trim Package less seats
- Suede Steering Wheel
- ROUSH Hood Struts
- Phase 3 Badges
- Custom Coil Covers painted Luminescent Lime to match the paint scheme
- Lower Grille
- ROUSH Truck Mounted Tool Kit
Source: Roush Performance
What an incredible car! Looking forward to seeing more from Ford and the SEMA show on future blogs. Would love to see these great machines for myself!